May 21, 2018When a cheap website price doesn’t pay off
1. The pros and cons of cheap website. If you want your business to be successful, you definitely need a website that will represent it on the global net. It is a compulsory tool of web presence that contributes greatly to your profit and popularity among the customers. When launching a new website or makingRead
November 21, 2017How do colors affect purchases?
1. The Color Psychology. Why Color Matters «Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions» — Pablo Picasso Have you ever noticed that colors influence your mood? People see color before they absorb anything else. It takes about 90 seconds for them to decide. Moreover, colors can transmit positive or negative emotions and feelings, andRead
November 15, 2017Customizing Open-Source CMS for Business Websites. Case Studies.
Open-Source CMS vs Custom-built Whenever you start a web project, first and foremost it’s important to choose the content management system (CMS), which is aimed to simplify publishing, editing, modifying or managing the website’s content in any different way. Every website owner has two options in this respect: either choosing an out-of-the-box solution or developingRead
October 12, 2017How to invest in your website?
1. Do you want to spend too much money on your website? Nowadays, every business should have a website; otherwise, it can’t compete with other similar businesses on the market. You should understand that your website is an important marketing tool that surely, requires investment. Moreover, an effective site draws high traffic, generates leads, increasesRead
October 12, 2017How to Use Social Media to Boost Sales: Infographic.
At the beginning of the XXI century, “social media” is a synonym for ubiquity. Doing business without using Facebook or Twitter account nowadays seems really weird. And even though some experts like Fred Wilson hold the view the social media phase of the Internet came to an end, entrepreneurs shouldn’t give up an opportunity to boostRead
October 11, 2017Website Design. 10 effective trends for 2015
As a kick-off for the new year in web design, we decided to share our own tips for business and basically anyone planning to build a new website or update an existing one. The following list of top 10 trends will give you a valuable insight into how to keep up with the changes webRead
October 3, 2017Executing the successful CRM strategy: milestones
No successful business can exist without a solid CRM strategy. The main pros and cons, the risks and benefits of CRM system implementation are generally known. However, the time runs fast and the solution, which has proved its value recently, can be absolutely inefficient tomorrow. AMgrade has collected five tips which will help you to keepRead
September 20, 2017Online Identity Management
1. What is Online Identity Management (OIM) ? Social websites provide access to personal details of people, their history, surrounding and preferences. Just one click and you can find the data you need. Such information on the Internet can be defined as Web Presence. It is generally referred to people’s activity in social media, their participationRead
May 2, 2017The importance of good web design. Why is it worth every penny?
1. The importance of good web design. Why is it worth every penny? «Good design is good business» – Thomas J. Watson (former Chairman & CEO of IBM) Just a website is not enough. A well-designed website gives more credibility to your business. People are more likely to find your website than your business location. There areRead
Got a project in mind?
Tell us about the idea for your project and together we can develop the perfect solution for your business.Let’s do it